Happy Women’s Fiction Day!
Women’s Fiction Day was established by WFWA in 2019. It is a day to celebrate the authors, stories, readers, bookstores, and fans of the women’s fiction genre. It’s a day we hope finds our fans on the beach or somewhere relaxing as summer reading season kicks off.
To celebrate, I’m giving away three signed copies of my recent release, Her Perfect Life.
It’s easy to enter.
- Leave a comment below letting me know you’d like a copy.
- Please subscribe to my blog in the right sidebar –>>
Here are some other ways you can help celebrate Women’s Fiction Day
- Support our genre by reading books and posting reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Bookbub, through your own social media accounts and blogs.
- Give women’s fiction stories as gifts, donate them to your local library
- Organize a writing event
- Organize a book talk or book club event
- Tell the world what you’re reading!
For a list of participating authors and links to their individual giveaways, please visit the Women’s Fiction Writers Association website.